Thursday, April 11, 2013

Very excited about my new chairs! I just purchased some new chairs to replace the ones i have in my current kitchen set! I've been lusting after these for a while now and finally picked some up earlier this week! I went with two black and four transparent! Now just waiting for the weather to warm up so i can take my wooden table outside sand it down and refinish it, im going to go for an aged distressed kind of look! I think the mix of modern chairs with the traditional wood table will look awesome! The best part is the chairs are easily wiped down and wont stain and the table will have a rustic used look so it wont look off whenever there is the slightest scratch.

This is similar to the look im going to do on my table


My new chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment